Glastonbury Community Church
is a fellowship of Christians committed to knowing God through a personal and genuine relationship with Jesus Christ. Our desire is to live out the “Great Commandment” — Christ’s call to love God with all our hearts and to love our neighbors as ourselves.
At GCC, we hope to be an encouragement wherever you find yourself on a spiritual journey. May you find this website useful in getting to know our community and the God we worship, known fully in Jesus Christ. If you have questions about anything, feel free to use the contact page or stop by the church at your pleasure. This is an exciting time of new beginnings at GCC– seeing how God brings people together to share in His abundant love and joy.
Grace and Peace,
Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.” — Nehemiah 8:10
New To GCC?
- GCC is friendly with a welcoming atmosphere.
- Our congregation is made up of people of diverse ages, ethnicities and spiritual backgrounds.
- Blended worship of contemporary songs and traditional hymns.
- Congregational reading of scripture.
- Sermons that apply Biblical truth to 21st century lives.
- Open Communion/Lord’s Supper every 1st Sunday of the Month.
- Nursery for infants available through age 3.
- Charles Morris of Haven Today is speaking at GCC this Sunday October 5 at 10:30am!
Charles Morris - Biography
While in seminary in Philadelphia, he began consulting and then worked as an assistant to the late Dr. James Montgomery Boice before coming to Haven as the ministry's fourth speaker in 2000. Now as the leader of the 75-year-old radio ministry, Charles is always thinking of ways to lead Christians an…
Saturday September 13, 2014 Film screening at GCC
Find out more >>