Glastonbury Community Church
is a fellowship of Christians committed to knowing God through a personal and genuine relationship with Jesus Christ. Our desire is to live out the “Great Commandment” — Christ’s call to love God with all our hearts and to love our neighbors as ourselves.
At GCC, we hope to be an encouragement wherever you find yourself on a spiritual journey. May you find this website useful in getting to know our community and the God we worship, known fully in Jesus Christ. If you have questions about anything, feel free to use the contact page or stop by the church at your pleasure. This is an exciting time of new beginnings at GCC– seeing how God brings people together to share in His abundant love and joy.
Grace and Peace,
Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.” — Nehemiah 8:10
New To GCC?
- GCC is friendly with a welcoming atmosphere.
- Our congregation is made up of people of diverse ages, ethnicities and spiritual backgrounds.
- Blended worship of contemporary songs and traditional hymns.
- Congregational reading of scripture.
- Sermons that apply Biblical truth to 21st century lives.
- Open Communion/Lord’s Supper every 1st Sunday of the Month.
- Nursery for infants available through age 3.
- Trying to change? God's Grace is what allows us to change our habits, and responding with thanks to Him!
The Gospel in Three Directions
If you were to ask the average Christian, “How can you become more self-controlled, more upright—essentially, more in line with God’s will?” what would the answer be? Greater will power, perhaps. O...